My Actvities with my foster parents :)

My good Experience with my foster parents. I do not know how i can describe because these moments is very beautiful and amazing.this activity was one of the most meaningful things that I had passed during in Philippines and I would never forget it because they were like my own family, I felt that I was at home and among my family without feeling awkward they thought I was like their own child.





At Moonbase

My Activities accompany my foster parents to Pray and celebrate San tonio
because in sunday and monday we dont have class, a lots thing to do ,i accompany my foster parents to praying and gathering with church family and we went to some place also like Campouestohan, Moonbase, The Ruinz and im glad have family like them.

This Moment I will never Forget because they my family also and i feel enjoy when they with me.

Comments