My Activity when i observed in grade 2 class

I will continue my story or my experience as long as I observe grade 2, I am very lucky to be able to get class 2 because I really like children and I have taught in class 2 before and not only that my students here are very polite and very smart, for example, every time they meet with a teacher or me, they will greet me wherever I am and it amazes me that they are still young, but they are still children who have very high manners.
in their class have habitual washing the hand

The Atmosphere in the class very active and runs smoothly 
here the number of my students is 39 some of their activities do before starting the lesson which is praying, and warming up (dancer or singing together)
The teacher give them some instructional and give chance to student asking about the material. 


Group activities in the class

The teacher give them some flash card to student make easy understand the material 

Comments